Thanks for your interest in contributing to Outdoor Minded Mag! We’re always on the look out for passionate outdoor enthusiasts who also have a knack for writing and photography. Here’s a bit about what we’re looking for:
- Narratives – First person tales and accounts of your outdoor travels. It could be anything from a moment of deep reflection, to the first time you went rock climbing, to a near death experience!
- Articles – Want to tell us about the 14 best 14ers in Colorado, how to plan an cycling expedition across Africa, or give a tutorial on how to pack a backpack – we’re always looking for resourceful articles to share on OMM. Share your expertise and knowledge.
- Photo Essays – Have a story to share through your photos? Photo essays are typically around 10 photos.
- Interviews – Are you working on a project, business, initiative, idea right now and you’re looking for a little press and a place to share what you’re doing. We
- Outdoor Minded Series: These are exclusive series that OMM publishes on a regular basis
- Outdoor Hours: Tales of your most memorable hour spent outdoors
- Natural Entrepreneurs: Features on individuals / small biz turing their love for the outdoors/travel from hobby to biz
- The 48 Hour Club: Featuring micro-adventure stories, ideas, and guides for the weekend warrior
- Behind The Lens: Photo essays just for photographers. Through each photo, tell us your strategy and vision to get the shot, equipment and settings used, post processing techniques, etc.
- Border Crossers: Stories, ideas, guides on expeditions that cross borders
If you fit the bill for any of the above, or have another interesting idea you’d like to pitch, get in touch! Please send your pitch along with info about yourself to Lauren@OutdoorMindedMag.com
*contributor RIGHTS page